View Single Post
MUTANT D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
I am actually, literally, twice your age. 48. Been a nerd pretty much since before I could walk. I was there at the dawn of the rise of Nerd Domination, when computer programming started being taught in high schools and Apple and IBM were first offering home computers for retail. We had the Atari. I think we also had ColecoVision.

I also have three cats, one of whom is an elderly lady, the other two young brothers we rescued from under the house where their feral mom had left them. We also have eight dogs, seven of which are one family of Chiweenies, half Dachshund and half Chihuahua, and one Jack Russell who is also getting to be an elderly lady. One of the Chiweenies, my Princess Winnifred, usually just Winnie, has appointed herself my nurse, checking on me regularly to make sure my blood sugars aren't dropping dangerously low. I've been living with type 2 diabetes since I was 26.

I guess the closest I have gotten to cosplay is dressing as The Joker when my baby brother Mike wanted to be Batman and my daughter, who was I think four, got to be Vicky Vale. The totality of her costume was a Polaroid camera, because the character's a journalist. I went all out and hand sewed a purple blazer and everything for my costume.

Kind of been watching Kill La Kill on Toonami, also Sword Art Online which is on right after it.
Holy,
I wasn't really expecting someone to post!
So thank you!

And we all bow down to thee ol' wise Nerder.
/lol
Growing up I had the NES and then the Super NES.
Mom owned the Atari but I wasn't into that one as much as a kid.
And if I was I don't think mom let me play that one since it was hers.
I'll have to look into this ColecoVision you speak of since I don't think I've heard of it before.

I wish I owned a dog.
My mom is deathly afraid of them so all we've ever owned was cats.
And if your wondering how many..
Let's just say in my family my mom is a crazy cat lady.
HAHA.

I've cosplayed as my character Kenome MoMoshima before.
/Yes my name!
And I've done Tetra, otherwise known as pirate Zelda, from The Legand of Zelda Wind Waker.
Other than that I've done Tobi.
LOL

I only have Netfix.
Sadly.
But I just finished watching Psyco-Pass and am now watching the second season of Magi.
I really gotta finish Kill La Kill one of these times..
And start watching SAO.

Who wants to chat?

"All I want is the Majora's Mask."
I am silly.
Old Posted 05-13-2015, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote