View Single Post
Moderation Admin
Contest Rules

By submitting an entry to this contest, you agree to these rules and guidelines for the contest.
  • You must follow the Rules & Guidelines, as well as the Terms of Service at all times. I am a member of staff and will deal with violations if necessary.
  • If I do not receive enough art by the submission date, I reserve the right to extend the contest at my own discretion. However, the contest will not be extended more than once.
  • Art must be of my own avatar. Any other depictions, no matter how wonderfully drawn, will be disqualified from the contest.
  • All entries into my art contest must be your own work. If I find out that your art is copied, I will review the case personally and the submission will be disqualified. Please have a work-in-progess if I request one.
  • If you're doing a collaborative work, please agree ahead of time who will receive the prize if you win. I am not going to deal with any arguments about this.
  • Please keep this contest civil. I don't want to hear complaints about my prizes or the quality of any submitted work. I don't want people quoting any of these set up posts on the first page.
  • There is no limit to the amount of entries that you can submit, but unless two works really impress me, there will only be one winner per category. I am allowed to make this decision.
  • Winners must be online within four days of the end of the contest to claim their prizes. If you win, and you do not respond within the four day limit, you will receive the prize that the two other winners didn't choose. If you do not agree, please do not submit any artwork.
  • Please keep all entries within Trisphee's guidelines. While I encourage some of the art to be suggestive, please keep it decent. There is to be no full-frontal nudity or blatant sexual depictions. Any of these entries will be reported and disqualified from the contest.
  • Please post all submissions here in the thread. If, for some reason, I don't acknowledge your submission in a day, feel free to PM me with the submission.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:19 PM Reply With Quote