View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #27  
--Fikri--

Fikri took a breath, bracing himself against the anger that both men could feel seeping in seemingly through the vents. He lifted his hand to look at the pyramid. Were these feelings genuine? He couldn't tell anymore. Strong emotions washed over other strong emotions, wave after wretched wave—grief, agony, love, anger—all of them crashed together in the cacophony of his thoughts. He realized then that his hand was trembling, he couldn't control it. Jamming his hands into his pockets he glanced at Riola, hoping he didn't see it.

He shook his head, seeing the look after he uttered the words “Fucking Edensians” and looked up to Riola, “I didn't mean you or...or Mendez. I don't mean you. I mean the the ones that did this, the ones that broke Vail and in turn broke me. I'm not talking about the revolutionaries. I'm talking about the Edensians running the place. The fucking government that's responsible for her.” The felis' hand drifted to his face, his index and forefinger pressing into his forehead as he forced himself to think clearly.

He exhaled, then inhaled slowly, “Fine...I'm fine. Why? Because he's an asshole. He's done nothing but treat me like shit since I freed them. And no. I don't want the female.” He sighed, “She is pretty. But I guess that's all perspective. I get the feeling Ashi likes looking at Hyun's tits.” Chuckling to himself, he sat back on his haunches, thankful that Riola was there to pull him from the black hole he had dwelled horribly close to. “And Mendez sure as shit seems to like Atrix's. Wanna take bets on when she'll eat him?”
Old Posted 10-03-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote