View Single Post
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonBon View Post
I don't want to lucid dream. i like just seeing where they go, even when they go to horrible places
My dreams are usually at least a little bit lucid, but that means that I have a tendency to have some part of the back of my mind realize "wait a minute, that's not realistic" and a few seconds later something bad happens. ^^()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
i'd 100% look into being a therapist as a job, but i'd need qualifications.

uuugh.

even being a secretary requires qualifications!
The qualifications for being a secretary in most fields are basic computer proficiency (you have to know how to use MS Word) and a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.

The medical field is different because those secretaries are exposed to patient information and most countries have very strict laws concerning how that's supposed to be handled. (I'm very familiar with the US's laws from both sides of the desk.) Fortunately it's not that hard to learn -- most of it seems like common sense once you've heard it. You can take the courses for pretty cheap; I've seen them in the $15-$25 range.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-19-2019, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote