Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Freaking hell, when my friend wanted to hang out today, I thought he meant for a few hours, not all goddamn day! I have things to do! And work in the morning! I did not have time to spend over 9 fucking hours hanging out! I have been yawning since we went to dinner at 5:30!
I now have literally no time to do anything before bed. And no, I don't want any fast food. We had a very large dinner. And dessert. I do not need any salty potatoes, I just need to go home so I can at the very least get in a shower before bed. Ugh.

For the record, have just been dropped at home like 10 minues ago...am just ranting because it's frustrating for what I assumed was going to be a maybe 4-5 hour hangout at most ended up being all damn day when it's my only day off all week usually and I have things to do. And I couldn't just leave because I don't have a car. And while I could have asked to go home, it just felt kinda awkward and I'm bad at speaking up for myself. So now I have to feed the kitties almost 3 hours late and also try to cram as much into the next hour or so as I can before bed.
Old Posted 11-08-2021, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote