View Single Post
Developer
Default   #1181  
My wife is home from the hospital now. She's still groggy from the anesthetic but she's doing all right.

The surgeon said her gallbladder was in really bad shape and it's good that it came out, and she should be doing a lot better once she recovers from the surgery.

Merskelly, there are three things I know about makeup. First, I don't like it and no one should be required to wear it. Second, people who want to wear it are free to do it even though I don't like it because my opinion on it doesn't count for anything. Third, someone who doesn't usually wear makeup that tries wearing makeup is going to have a hard time and it always stands out really strong to people who are used to seeing you without it. It takes getting used to.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote