View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #39  
Atrix tore into another chunk of the poor girl. Now all of her eyes were locked in onto Mendez after hearing his response, and swallowing another portion of meat, bared her fangs into a rather malicious looking smile. Truth was she had never thought about eating Mendez since they had been a little more intimate. But if there was a show that seemed to be getting put on for the Felis, or if it was Terskixian pride, Atrix was going all in. An armored limb stretched out and grabbed Mendez by the hair to pull him in; bringing him right up towards her teeth as she cooed at the man. “I’m just saving you. Gonna feed you everything that’ll make you sweeter.” She teased, prompting a quick look of fear from Nokra who nearly stumbled backwards out of his chair, and then out of the kitchen as well – Tail between his legs. Once the male Felis was gone the Terskix pressed lips against Mendez for a few seconds and then broke away; winking a set of eyes, and then the other set. “Kidding, of course. I have no intention of eating you. You’re for giving me a brood.”

-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-

"Sure beats just living old, and having looks that murder people, that's for sure. IT's all I got. Red hair, being old, and being able to get someone to buy me a drink with a smile and a bit of Edensian speech to make myself sound sexy." Riola laughed, waggling his eyebrows for a second and then muttering a bunch of nonsense in his accent. It was how he ended up in bedrooms with other people before. Luckily he only had to worry about one girl now, and he was content with that for all of eternity. Or for when Viora might get an upperhand and put a gun to his head. "Kinda cool she can be a battery for her own ship. Wouldn't that burn her out though? No pun intended, Gato."

Riola paled to try imagining asking Hyun for anything, and pursed his lips. The last thing he needed was the Chuzizian hounding him and harassing him about needing help, and then stringing him and everyone else up because she got offended that she was a last resort on top of it all. Worse off? What would she even want in return? The thoughts flooded Riola's mind and he coughed politely for a second while he searched for a response for Fikri on the topic. Along with an answer to the Ashi questions. "Well, we're kinda desperate, si, for allies. I don't suppose we can try and bribe Hyun into working with us and not being...Well, herself while we work together. Last thing we'd want is for people to know our cell was torturing people or anything because she's one sick little perita." A small pause. "Fine, fine...I'll make it a two-for-one. But if she shows signs of not being helpful at all, I ain't gonna work with her. Last thing I want is to be ditched when we get her out of a jam, Gato. Dios mios. Friends like these..."

"You sound like a Terskix romantic adviser, Fikri. Shit, you should school him on that shit. Part One: How to Feed your eight-armed cannibal girlfriend in three easy steps!" Riola teased, leaning over to Fikri and nudging his shoulder with an elbow. "The boy better be good in bed. From what I know, Atrix is a widower. Probably ate her last husband or something because he was garbage in bed. Fingers crossed for the hermano, but worst comes to worse, we might have to try and subdue a Terskix. That ain't gonna be fun." Striking a pose the Edensian stopped to form his hair into a bare resemblance of Felis ears and then immediately pouted as hard as he could at Fikri. "I mean, I could always be your muse. I can look pissy enough as it is, Gato."

Riola shook his head at Magali, and snickered for a moment. "You guys rummaging for ingredients isn't gonna wake my ass up, Senorita. It takes a lot more than that to do it. Kinda got a tin-ear, if I'm saying that right. Enough bombs and some of your hearing'll go and all of that." He raised a brow for a moment and nodded. "Aranea...Sorry, Atrix is back? Well, someone should go call Mendez if he didn't find her yet. They'll probably wanna pretend to tolerate each other, and then hump in a broom closet or something." He looked over to the crepes for a second. They did look good. He just didn't have any desire to shovel food in his mouth. That and from the thuds he heard coming from the dining room and knowing Atrix was back? He doubted the kitchen was a place to not lose a lunch at the moment.

"Oh yeah. It's nothing. Me and Fikri over here just wanna give Nokra a bit of our loving is all. He's got dos holes, si? Nothing like a little Edensian Love Train to welcome to the new guy, right Fikri?" Riola snorted, bursting into snickers before muttering to himself and then listening to the others as they bantered back and forth with another. Another pilot, even Nokra would be a welcome addition in his book. That meant he'd have a bit more time to bother Rosalind and woo and make her swoon some. "Well, if Fiks isn't gonna ask, I can do it as well. She's out like a light because she doesn't stop working." He peppered in, "And you can cook. That's all we could ask for. I certainly ain't the kinda guy that goes around looking for pleasure. Well, that's a lie, but not anymore I guess. Ho, shit I'm making this awkward, dios. I'll shut up now."

RIola opened his mouth again, not letting a potential prank slip by. "I guess I can have a plate and eat something....Can you send Nokra with the plate though? El gato está muy caliente y quiero que me vea desnudo" He said, waving a hand in front of his face and feigning obvious attraction to the poor Felis about to have the most awkward run-in of the ages.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

"Well, you could have chosen worse. I know a few of the gangs around here, and I like to say I'm not -too- fucking terrible with my moral choices. Like I said, I ain't Gaizan. I don't drill into peoples' heads and force them to do what I want. I have credit and loansharking for that." Hyun said with a snort, wriggling her toes for a second and then checking her snipped head tendril, which was growing back to length. "You can still be a goody-two shoes. Just gonna have to remember that everyone down here? They're nice because they want something. Sift through the bullshit." The topic turned inwards and Hyun's face grew a bit darker around her cheeks, before she waved it off and tried to deflect the compliments. "I'm alluring because it takes two hands to hold up one tit. Let's be real here, Ashi." Whether it was Stockholm or Lima syndrome, at least they weren't at each others' throats and bickering. Hyun would have probably just fed her to something by then.

"Well, I can carry you and such, but I'm gonna end up bumping you into something. Plus, he's got that whole 'bodyguard' shtick going on. He's not gonna let one of us be alone if he can help it. Assume someone'll lob a grenade in a vent and kill us both. He just likes looking out for people." Hyun said, hollering out in Chuziz towards the halls for Shaldag and then arching her back, arms stretched out to the ceiling as she yawned, and then twisted so her spine would pop a few times. "Warm water. Gotcha. Fuckin' heathens, all of you. Cold water is the best."

"That's because you're cold-hearted and hate everything." Shaldag boomed back, shuffling over towards the Daoweian with a vial of pills in one hand, and a canteen in the other, eyes homed in on Hyun-chu as he let out a shrill little cough, he mask expanding and then deflating as the excess air flowed out. "Stop worrying. I'm not going to stare at your naked....Parts. I'm just there to make sure Hyun doesn't drown you in the bathtub. She's got a horrendous track record of caring for people."

"I do not!"

Shaldag rolled his eyes and wriggled mechanical hands. "My two organic limbs left rotting somewhere not attached to me say otherwise."
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote