View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #35  
“Well, the sooner he stops being an asshole the sooner I’ll be able to see if he’s not constantly a little whiny bitch half the time. So I guess there is that.” Nokra said, eat bite bigger than the last. It was a miracle in itself that the Felis didn’t end up choking on crepes, and he paused for a moment when it came to speaking about the Terskixian. He had fought one in the past in the arena. Granted he had two other people to help him, considering the fact the being towered over him and his associates. That fight was definitely meant to be something Nokra should have died in, but here he stood. “Well, predator and stronger aside, there’s still means to fight back. Aim where there isn’t chitin. And poke her eyes out.” He said rather plainly, looking at a now empty plate with a large pout on his face. “Uuuugh. I’ll just wait until the pilot is awake to ask her. Because I doubt Fikri is gonna try and help me at all.” Nokra uttered, finally noticing the burning bridge he had lit on fire.

When Magali asked about Atrix’s choice of food, Nokra let Mendez explain it, frowning for a moment and envisioning everyone in the room in various states of being prepped for cooking. He had mostly just heard the stereotypes from various slavers at auctions, and they seemed to be coming to life in front of his very eyes. Shaking his head, he turned to Magali and sniffled for a moment before grinning like an idiot. “Well, you know me. Wouldn’t blow smoke up your ass if they weren’t good or anything.” A blatant lie, to be frank and he knew it himself. But anything to see her beaming demeanor shine over anything else was well worth it. “Well uh, don’t get lost then. And holler if something comes up and you need me, Mags.” Nokra said, rubbing the backside of his head.

“I don’t know what a… Kuh-reps is.” Atrix said rather plainly, shrugging a shoulder at the female Felis and cocking her head to the side. Fear. It was a natural response, but for some reason she was so in tune to Fikri being to shrug her off, it felt rather weird. One last little pinch of Mendez’s cheeks and the Terskix shook her head, one of her smaller arms pointed at the bag she had dragged in. “No thanks…Magali, was it? I’m quite content with what I have for dinner already. Faleeshian. They taste slightly sweet. It’s nice.” She hummed to herself, gnashing her teeth at the female Felis and invoking a small, paranoid glance from the male, Nokra coughing for a moment and looking over at the bag. “You’re joking, right? That’s just a fucking prank.”

Atrix shook her head and unzipped the bag, the view obscured by Atrix’s backside, before there was a crunch, and the tearing of organic tissue, followed by a green-tinted limb being lobbed into the table, a stream of red sailing along with it, and staining the table – Nokra going ghost-white in the face as the Terskix turned back towards the group. “It’s not a prank.”

==-=-=-=-=-=-==

“Two problems solved, and then ten more to follow, that’s usually how it goes, Gato. But you know what? So long as I got this ship, the people in it, and all that jazz by my side you know what? It’s not gonna be bad all the time.” Riola said with a thoughtful glance on his face, and then a small shrug of his shoulders. “We just need to score a tiny win for ourselves right now to boost our spirits. And considering you wanna work with me? I got something in mind when we’re out in space again…” Riola said. There was his rather true-to-heart grin on his features, and the glint of deviousness that was lost.

“Ai. The princess? If she made it, she’s probably a vegetable. You see that metal guy? She’s gonna be muy retarded from that fist hitting her in the head, Gato.” Riola said, snickering for a moment and rubbing behind his ear, flicking a bit of dirt from his fingers. “Nice and all, si. But she’s royalty. I got problems with that. Planets don’t need that kinda leadership. We have it back home, and here I am. Third-class citizen and all.” A small sigh escaped his lips, however. “Yeah you’re right though. She’s looking for a bit of anarchy as well. And we need to find a way to hire people, you’re right. At the very most, we can always try and trade services for something with mercs. Knowing Hyun or something, she can sell them the good kinda weapons you can’t get normally.”

“Not pleasant? I can’t tell if Atrix was clicking her jaws, or that was the sound of some broken toy they were using.” Riola snorted, snapping his fingers as fast as he could to mimic the sound; snorts turning into snickers and then laughter. All at the expense of poor Mendez most likely. Finally settling down, Riola waved his hand and shook his head. “Tell him you’re interested in him. Throw him off or something. He’d probably stop talking to you.” Riola said offhandedly before nodding, the conversation taking a more somber turn. “Hey, Gato. Don’t dwell too much on it or anything. Just…Grieve as much as you need, and continue being you. Best thing to do really. As for meditating, I’ll have to pick on one of those little sand gardens and a bunch of music to help you out, amigo.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Taking hold of the bent tendril, Hyun tugged it a little to keep it taut, and so Ashi could see the bend in her ‘hair’ a little better, before she braced for what was coming. “It’s gonna hurt like a fuckin’ bitch, but I’m not gonna stab you or get mad about it. Thing’ll just hurt more if I keep it as is, right?” Hyun said, rolling her eyes and clicking her teeth. “What do you mean a girlfriend like me? Alien? Ganger? Someone with a chest that could feed an orphanage? Not that I would. I hate kids. At least raising or having to a be a model to them, lemme correct myself.” Hyun said with a small chuckle, before yawning and looking over towards the doorway Shaldag was standing and watching from. “Hey asshole, if you’re gonna watch, shit’s gonna cost you. My love life is pay-per-view.”

“Not worth the qantas to watch Ashi make you squeak while she’s licking your insides out.” Shaldag grunted. “Can just watch your sex tapes for that.”

Hyun growled for a moment, and made a mental note to triple check her office. A long story to say the least, but one she wasn’t about to discuss with Ashi; the Pink-colored woman waving a hand at Shaldag to admit defeat for now; the Ogrunu snickering and hiding out of sight once more. “If you need help or something showering or bathing while you’re all crippled and shit, I can just toss you into the tub and help you. Well, not fuckin’ toss-toss but you know what I mean. And I can’t say shit too much either. Ain’t exactly clean myself.” Hyun said looking down at a grease stain on her tank top. Fucking Mack-Are-Ownee. “Plus that just gives me an excuse to peek at your naked ass and see the goods, no?”

The cold finger traveled downwards and upwards, tracing an oval pattern in the princess’ skin; Hyun feigning innocence with each time her digit turned and carried on. “Escape? Some things you just can’t run from either. And not to be that bitch, but turning invisible ain’t gonna work when your blood stains and shit are pooling all around you, yeah? Daoweian speciality or not.” A small brief pause. “You -would- like Kia. Fuck, all the girls in the fuckin’ universe and I end up with the cute one who likes her.” Hyun laughed, rolling her eyes again and pressing icy lips on Ashi’s forehead. “Hmmm. Don’t know which chick I liked the most. Certainly not Kia. Maybe Ingrid? She was interesting enough.”
Old Posted 10-31-2017, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote