View Single Post
More Magic
I'm very sad to hear this, especially the part about there no longer being monthly Aurum DIs >.<. I always though those contributed a lot as an Aurum sink (but, then again, I might very well be the only one who always spent almost all of my Aurum whenever a new one came along ^^;).

Still, no Aurum monthly items is better than no DIs at all, that and the site does need money to run :3. The only thing I'd like to know right now would be if the December DIs will have an Arum one as well, just so I know if I should keep saving my Aurum or just try to buy some more event items I've missed and/or DIs ^^;. Still, this is not that important right now.

I think a poll would be for the best to decide what DIs will get a recolor for the month. Maybe you could recolor 1 monthly and 1 yearly every month until you run out of yearlies to recolor?

The one thing I'm not sure about is whether you should add the Aurum DIs to the poll or not but I don't think most people here would have a problem with you re-releasing them as recolors for Runes.

Another thing I'd like to inquire about is about the Anka Eggs, will these also feature recolors of past popular items and if so will they also have a poll. I'd actually like to see something like this as well due to the Anka Eggs being (from what I've heard) a "bit" similar to chance items/RIGs so re-releasing recolors of former Anka Egg items would help place more items into circulation.

I can understand why people would rather not have more re-releases though >.>.

Still, I hope Trisphee gets back on it's feet soon, I'd hate it for another site which's avatars/items I really like to close TT.TT, I'm still sad about Crysandrea not coming back T.T.
Old Posted 11-21-2013, 05:42 AM