View Single Post
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #39823  
I had to pause 'cause my hand is on fire. It's burned to tight skin and hurts and I just want it to stop. It hurts. So much. Friggin' burns. I hate burning sensation. I rem. this one time I was cooking naked because, I just sometimes do and oil jumped out of the pan and burned my tit. I just REALLY hate burning. Got way too many scars (as I'm sure you do) from cooking. x.x

That's good to hear. And I really, really love that you call them war stories because... they are. They really are. So yeah, always open ears. :)

Yeah... it's... just... with how much he hated himself. My... fear... is that he didn't die instantly. That he crumbled to the ground, and was bleeding out thinking 'I deserve this' and that the last face he saw was hateful. That he was coherent (barely or more) when he was tossed into the river and felt the cold seep into him. Found out after a good friends brother died about 2 years ago that it takes 10 minutes for a human body to sink. And I can't look at water in the night time anymore. Just... he was so.. amazing. Jaded, and actually a pretty big asshole, but... amazing. And just. It kills me that he died alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 05:43 AM Reply With Quote