View Single Post
Woo, Graduated High School
Battybby; I've been drinkin' whiskey so I'm in a chit chatty mood. I like that you think I'm clever. <3 Makes me feel awesome 'cause I respect your opinion so much. :) But yay! Batty's back. Oh, and your box may arrive a bit late 'cause knitting things takes friggin' forever!

Lio; Not at all. I'm just realistic and straight forward. :] It's gotten me called a bitch a few times but I don't BS. Ever. As a rule. You're accountable for everything that comes out of your mouth.

But just remember. It's okay to be angry. Jon... he was a coke dealer out in Dallas. Made a great life for himself. [/ also; always there's the "well he dealt and used so he had it coming but no. It's not that simple.] This guy... had an abusive dad. Got cut off and had to make a living. His... second? First? year of college his lil' sis killed herself. A few years later his fiance overdoses on heroin with their 6-8 month baby. He finds her. Two-three years later, his best friend dies in a car accident. And somehow... fuckin' somehow, this guy could still get up and give a damn about other people. And smile. And just. He left his entire life, the only life he knew to move to Cali to take care of his mom. Got real people jobs. And just... what i was getting to. Was. "I just wish he came and talked to me about the situation". Like... he quit dealing for a bit. But... he didn't want to put his momma in a nursing home and wanted the best for her. It was 800-2000 a month. Knowing him, he went full price. So fine, he could do that but there was still living expenses. Just... why the hell didn't he talk to us/me? Why didn't he fuckin' say I'm in trouble instead of getting shot down and being dumped in a river. Worse; the guy that shot him; apparantly they'd been watching the fucker for awhile. So I know, know it had something to do with dealing. And just... if he'd needed help he should've just fuckin' told me.

--
On the tattoo's, thank you! They're my babies. :) We can have a full tattoo convo about what it's like to be tatted up and the bits you said but I think you're poofing so I'll just bring it up next time! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote