Thread: My Poetry
View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #3  
Thank you. I have a tendency to be abstract and purposeless in my writing. Though meaningless, I tend to excel in imagery and rhythm, and lack structure and overall substance.

I would appreciate specifics; I'm not an experienced writer, I just have my clever moments, so correction would be greatly appreciated.

I would appreciate criticism as well. Much of these poems I don't like. I think why I said my imagery was similar to yours is because your poetry reminded me of the thought processes I used to actually create some of my work, and some of the places their inspiration came from; but in actual comparison, you're a much better writer. My writing is generally erratic and often times incomprehensible, often being the expression of things that are, quite literally, indescribable.

But I suppose I'm over analyzing. I think I prefer your poetry to mine, at least, your writing style.
Maybe it's a condition, ever think of that? No, no you didn't. You never thought, "oh maybe he's sensitive about his invisible eyes." Maybe it's a skin condition.

"Maybe she was born with it..."
Old Posted 01-23-2012, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote