View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
and one does not solo level in a tank spec.
lol ain't that the truth. Or healing spec either. It's why I started PvPing on my priest instead of being yelled at by stupid strangers that would stand in shit and expect prompt healing.

I tried tanking and only doing instances for one expansion with my Orc bae... it was not enjoyable on a warrior. Also she ended up with a different name than she had originally, but I regret switching it. It was Scorpida but is now Nephzilla. My Troll (darkspear) hunter now has the name. It doesn't suit her as well. I just never knew what to call her.

However! It wasn't to difficult and kinda fun for me the second time I tried tanking because I was using my Demon Hunter in uhh whatever their tank spec is. I forget right now. I really enjoyed the gameplay of the demon hunter. The problem is was so did everyone else and I didn't have the time to like get super good.

It was also weird to have the level squish that put you back down to 50. I was like... ok, uhh this is fine I guess. It's so weird to think that 60 is current max level again.

Those dragon people are looking mighty fun tbh. I'm still shocked that no Ogres are are to be playable yet. Also the crafting stuff looks interesting to me for next expansion.
Old Posted 08-17-2022, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote