View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Default   #3405  
You know what happened... ?

I vented to this mod about what I was experiencing, how I felt.
And you know what? This person actually got this admin removed from the server somehow!
They are gone!

I'm... I'm flabbergasted!
But at the same time, I am incredibly relieved!

I am relieved because for the first time, someone heard my complaints and did something about it! For the first time, I didn't just have to sit back and "deal" because of someone abusing their power! For the first time, I've been HEARD.

X'hal, like... I feel... I feel so relieved! I can't even put it into words how I am feeling right now..
But I know that I am glad that this man will not harm or harass any other women. And hopefully this server will thrive with staff who actually care about their members' wellbeing.

@Merskelly
I think you're brave to work in retail! Talking to people and making small talk is super hard. It's definitely a skill that is built up over time, (at least in my opinion O_O ) Do you enjoy Michaels? I used to really want to work with artsy, creative things like at Joann's or Barnes & Noble. ;-;

I have been considering going to a group therapy for survivors after the lockdown ends. I'm likely going to be placed into a schizophrenia group therapy because I can't really afford to see my 1 - 1 therapist anymore, and the only "cheap" or free CBT groups in the area are group therapies. :( I have been in some group therapies for schizophrenia before and they were great, but I was too prideful and I didn't want to be associated with schizophrenia groups. But I've grown since then, and I think I'm ready to allow myself to be helped.

<3

Are you staying safe?
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 08-12-2020, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote