View Single Post
Icy Footed
@ Coda: I agree.
@ Ava: I recently tried a group therapy thing for trauma victims. It wasn't ANYthing like that! 8C In fact it was all women, and nobody was rushing to find out what's eating you or asking you to talk with them either. >.>; Maybe I know why now...I'm sorry that happened to you Ava. <n> It's really upsetting and likewise kind of sketchy sounding to me. <:/ I hope you find a better more professional and respectful person to talk to in another place. Being in a controlling, abusive, shitty relationship is not ideal, but it isn't easy to get out of either...

Actual shout: <n< Some crazy old dude was talking me to death at work today that I was screaming internally for about a good 3 minutes. It's awful because he wasn't even mean or rude, he was just going off about how he made movies with Elvis and Muhammad Ali and was a retired boxer, and that God is "The Triangle". 8{ Then he compliments me for just telling him about senior discounts, saying I should be employee of the month and do commercials for Michaels because I remind him of the boxing girls he used to train that were small but strong...like,
dude. ;n; Just please buy the fake flowers in your hand, take it up with the cashier, and let me go back to NOT talking to people I can't ever relate to! 8'( I can't stand around and have a conversation I never wanted in the first plaaace!! <x'( Where do these people come from???? Whose batty uncle is this???

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-11-2020, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote