View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #59  
Awwh, gosh. ^^; It's so nice to hear that from you Daiko. (I hardly ever think of myself as an inspiration...you made my night.)

Oh, my Red Leather Yellow Leather? :D Thanks! I like steampunk lava too! ^-^

I do?? <:. I mean, I do. :] I suppose. Yes. ^-^; Though I'm not the best at loving myself, I can see how making Merskelly is a sort of homage to myself in a way. <:) Thank you Daiko. I try to keep an open mind and practice my self-awareness as much as I practice my critical thinking.

Most of my creative activities I keep under wraps, unless I can't help myself and I accidentally post it on here in the Trisphee Photo Album, where I like sharing pics of stuff I made. ^U^; Sometimes a selfie or two.

I'm not likely to stop just yet. On here, it's not social media. I don't care too much about garnishing attention on my creative activities in likes or upvotes or circulated around in an endless loop being reposted over and over. <:] I'm happy just showing it up on here, where there's no pressure and I can just place it up for any one of my buddies on here!
(Speaking of which, that emote icon... O.O could it be you're reading my little short fluff story? :D)

Awww yeaaa! <XD No more stinky APA! A welcome change indeed!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 02-02-2021, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote