View Single Post
Wanderer
KYD

Being a Ryuujin was both the best and worst part of...well, being a Ryuujin. The good part was that people didn't bother much about attacking you. At least the smarter ones didn't. The naive idiots were a different issue. Think if they teamed up, they could beat me, mused Kyd, only half-lucid and completely hung over from the night before.

It wasn't his fault there were purple bodies strewn across the streets of Tokyo. Oh no. Not this time. And the binge drinking had only been to commemorate his most recent newbie-offing.

I'll only get this wasted just this one last time, he thought, a promise to himself that even he wasn't sure how many times he'd broken. He was completely vulnerable in this state, or at least the most vulnerable he'd ever be.

Bodies do their job quite well, though, scaring off potential hired guns and more naive idiots. It was common knowledge among the Skulls.

Aaaauuuuuuuugh. Kyd leaned over the edge of his hammock (he'd strung it securely across the stage of an abandoned theater) and spewed last night's dinner over the floor.

...Fabulous. More food for the dogs, I guess. He forced himself up and monkied across the rafters, feet dangling, to the rickety ladder that had been left from decades ago, then gathered the syringes firmly lodged in First Class Seating A13 and slipped out the back door.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote