Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Mother Ship
Default   #1591  
IT TOOK ME TOO LONG TO GET WHAT DEATHSTICKS ARE D:

Anyway, story time!

So at my work, I am in food manufacturing. So I was doing the bread (putting it on the line for it to go down for people to put meat eggs and cheese on), but I was going slow bc one meat person (two on the line usually) was getting a stand so the job would be a bit easier....and the other meat person can't always get his half done with them both there (he's trying)...so our line lead, instead of talking to me, was speaking loudly for like half the biscuit room to hear about how I was going to slow.

I traded places with meat and walked into the table the other bread person just has to have IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRICKING SPACE BETWEEN THE LINES and I still have a horrible bruise a week later.

Her talking about how I was slow like that...well, when I started there, I was slow, like I was sure they would fire me bc of that, so every day for WEEKS I was puking before work. It got to where I wasn't eating at home or work....I realized it was anxiety later, that came back bc of her, just nauseous instead of actually puking.
Old Posted 01-15-2020, 04:15 AM Reply With Quote