View Single Post
Icy Footed
@ Ava:
<x] I am the opposite usually. I don't tend to have many triggers, and I do a pretty good job of getting through a bunch of tough scenes and stories without being triggered. <.< I can understand tho the stuff in Hateful Eight being triggering and tough to sit through. I have a friend that can't sit through Pulp Fiction due to their triggers and discomforts. <:/
My triggers are super specific and usually only occur irl situations. Like one of my major triggers is people yelling at me or throwing shame and blame on me, because that's a lot of what my ex-friend used to do. >n>; But if I see it in movies happening to another character in a story, I can better connect with that person, <:/ cause I understand how it feels. It has a stronger impact, but I don't have the flee instinct that would trigger my anxiety. <X/

There are other people out there that are very sensitive though, so I have to remember to be aware of that. <:/ Which is why I don't like to talk without thinking first. :)
Since you got through reading my "When you were my Friend..." a while back, I think you'll be fine Ava with the first 3 chapters. ^_^ It's not nearly as personal and rough as that was. :D And it's a fantasy, so even though the prologue only really explores demonkind, it touches also on goblins and dragons. ^U^

@ Trystan: That is a COOL wallet! xD I love it! Does your money read like stereo instructions? x'D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-23-2020, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote