View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #1841  
Yaaay Ava! :D
I love it when that happens, finding old books I used to read as a kid... -u- Nostalgic. <3

Actual awesome: It's DONE!!!!!! 8D I finished the Prologue and what a LONG Prologue it is!! 8[ 51 pages! And I have yet to edit the darn thing. <x'D
Oh, I should probably explain, <u<; It's the prologue to my demon prince story. It's supposed to be a fantasy epic...but although it's short, er, long, it's not exactly long enough to be its own stand-alone thing. :/ Since there's not really a resolution. It ends with him GOING to make his resolution, which WOooon't be like how he thinks it'll go down...>u>;;

The whole prologue is just his childhood... ;-; his brutal brutal childhood. Also how he got as strong as he got and developed his abilities as well as connections with friend, his only family and total strangers. ;u; Guh!...I just want happiness for him! Happiness for my darkness boi! <3 ;~; He's not gonna get it for such a long time thouuuughhh, it makes me so sorry for him! </3 But I ended the Prologue on a really good note tho. :) I'm glad I can write a satisfying ending, I always struggled with it.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 09-22-2020, 02:08 PM Reply With Quote