View Single Post
Developer
Default   #635  
I was super proud of myself when I managed to pull that off. The fight has gotten harder since then. I kinda want to try again.

But as far as Minecraft bosses go... I... uh... I overdid it a little when I went after the Wither in Hardcore mode. >.> I was scared of it. So I prepared.

I made a bunch of potions and four iron golems, then I made an obsidian prison to spawn the Wither inside. I planted the last Wither skull, ducked and covered, and then there were a bunch of explosions and a couple seconds of chaos and then the fight was over before I even got to do anything more than drink a potion to heal from the initial blast.

After the Wither died, my golems all collapsed from withering damage. I only survived because I used a potion of regeneration to keep up with the ongoing damage.

So... the hardest fight in the game, should have been a big epic difficult fight, reduced to a couple seconds of lag and a mad scramble to not die afterward.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-30-2018, 11:21 AM Reply With Quote