Thread: Kitsune's Haven
View Single Post
Truthwatcher
I mean, it's not a super long story. But how I ended up as a custodian (instead of probably just at another grocery store) is that, almost 2 years ago the store that I was working at ended up shutting down and everyone was getting laid off. Well, about a week before that I had started helping some friends out with their diner just sort of paid in tips, not an official job
Well, when they found out about me losing my job, they made me an official employee and, though business was slow, I was making enough between my checks and tips to just barely cover my rent. Then I got a job at the museum to help pay my bills only to have my friends close their diner down just before Christmas. So now I'm stuck here. And it pays...enough to cover my rent and some of my bills. But as today has already proved...I can't seem to do anything right around here anymore.
I really would like to get a different job, but most places I would want to work at won't hire me because I don't have the experience they want.

ANYWAY...rant over/done hopefully for now. I have been far too whiny lately. XP
Old Posted 07-12-2017, 04:39 PM Reply With Quote