Thread: Kitsune's Haven
View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #45  
bwahahahhaaa....we always do. *pets* i've really only had one awesome job in the 15 years i've been working. that was around the time of my whole "let's get married for shits and giggles" phase. i was working at a christian-based homeschooling warehouse. while i'm not religious, it didn't bother me to work for a very religious place. we'd start the day off with stocking the shelves for about an hour, then when orders would come in, we'd grab an order sheet, go down the list and grab what was on the order. then set it aside for the packers to put it in a box to ship it off to wherever. it was fun and we got to listen to our own music players for the entire shift. xD of course it was temp/seasonal work, but they asked me to come back for the next season, and upped my responsibilities by letting me run the shrinkwrapper machine and box up science kits instead of "picking". always had the weekends off, worked 8 hours a day, 40 a week. on fridays, before starting, they'd gather everyone in the front office area and hold a 10-15 minute prayer session (which meh, but we got donuts afterwords xD ) but other than that, easy peasy job and i loved it. then i quit to move overseas for that stupid mistake called a now-ex husband. xD

second best job was the one before the one i have now. i was working at a thrift store. we could wear whatever shirt we wanted as long as it was green. so i bought a bunch of awesome w00t shirts to wear, and customers loved them xD and on fridays, it was casual friday. so we could wear whatever we wanted as long as it was appropriate. i always wore a dress and boots. some people i got to know would come in and see what outfit i chose LOL! it was great...then they closed it all down =/ so now i'm stuck working at a crap job again....bleh!

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Old Posted 07-12-2017, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote