View Single Post
Red-aholic
Default ............nevermind. *facepalm*   #1  
EDIT: I swear to you, five minutes ago this was. not. working. However. It now seems to have magically fixed itself. So...move along. Nothing to see here. xDD

So normally I access Trisphee just fine through Google Chrome. But I was just checking on the site after the downtime (and to my joy, it was already back up!) So I typed in my username and password to log in. It pulled up the standard "Thank you for logging in, SakuraMinamino" message, and I clicked the redirect link. ...and I was logged out.

Tried this several more times, same issue. I saw I could still view the forums, so I even tried logging in through the forum login box instead of the one on the main site, thinking that could be the problem. No go. It says I'm logged in initially but it's like it's losing the fact that I'm logged in instantly or something?

I was about to go PM Ashurato frantically on another site when I decided to try it in Internet Explorer first. As you can see I am posting, obviously that worked. xD But the problem still remains that I can't log in using Chrome, which stinks because I love Chrome. xD And I was having no trouble at all using Chrome to log in until JUST before the downtime. I think I posted, like, fifteen seconds before the downtime started. Can anyone think of any reason why this would be the case, or is anyone else experiencing similar problems?
Last edited by SakuraMinamino; 09-07-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old Posted 09-07-2010, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote