View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #7563  
Jan, Feb and March... no one wanted to take us to the store.
Jan, death in mom's payee's family (my friend was murdered by her husband, investigation is still on going)
Feb, death in neighbor's family and payee had a slight stroke leaving her numb on the left side
March, Corvid-19 breaks out in our state, no one want to leave the apartment, payee still numb on the left side, not wanting to risk an accident.

All 3 months, no access to a sam's club card, meaning scraping by. Dude from valley counceling takes mom places, I can't go with because if I go with, it shows mom doesn't need help there for she'd get kicked out of this program? So only she can go.. and she takes forever in the store, gets stuff not on the list, screws us over by buying soda instead of food. =A= and this dude only comes on tuesdays.

Finally, today payee was well enough to drive and took me to sams club. I got food... =w= Lots of food.. wiped out all our food stamps x'D

managed to get tissues too <3 needed those so bad. had a sinus infection last month and used up all our tissues x-x

No toilet paper.. sams club was CLEANED OUT! =/ you'd think the TP hoarding woulda stopped by now...

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 04-01-2020, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote