View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Memories of a faded childhood past away from Gada, along with his dreams, as the Sun began to rise. His chains rattled a little as he ran over his plan, again.
The Khaev are packing up to send the newly trained recruits into Corsa for briefing from the Slave Lord. What was his name? Dwarkun. I'm pretty sure they said Dwarkun. He'll be the first. I'll have a uniform from the guard on the last shift, but I'll have to move quickly if I want to sneak in to the regiment.
He laughed at the doubt he had in his own speed. One part of him thought that he wouldn't make it in time; that the plan would fail and he would be killed on the spot. The other part of him saw a possibility. Power, wealth, the fame that surround his father, whom he thought deceased, a memory without doubt, all of them would be his if he timed his movements just right.
The horn rang and Gada broke the chains. Under the noise of the trumpet and the with the speed only he knew only he could muster, he dug out the guard and his uniform. Changed and dressed with his weapons hidden, he slipped behind the barracks, walking out like a man on a mission.
---
There was definite doubt among the Khaev as they examined the man who identified himself as Piere. Dark-skinned, skinny, and short compared to others of their kind, but he was an able bodied man when the jokers of the group tried to prank him with the ole fart-bag gag. They were about to laugh when it was set off by the pranksters themselves. He moved the gag while the pranksters were whistling away. No one had talked to him since then.
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 12:54 AM Reply With Quote