View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
INFORMATION
Excuse my copy and Paste.

▀_______These OCs are set in around medieval-ism time. There’s plenty of magic and well, fantasy creatures . So I would NOT suggest you say, put a car in the background or anything modern, it just wouldn’t make sense lol.

▀_______I LOVE creativeness and artistic freedom like no tomorrow, but please do NOT alter their outfits! Once I get enough art, I will be adding new outfits, but that’s solely for me please <3

▀_______If you have ANY questions, do please drop me a message! Quote or PM is all fine with me.

▀_______When you read through my OC’s profiles, you may notice some odd words you know NOTHING about, eh? No problem, check out the “Key Terms” below this to get a look into what they mean.

▀_______Be sure to read the basic info on the pages, like the age and body type and such, you don’t have to bother with the bio if you don’t care for it. It’s just there to help you. If you ever want me to elaborate on any character do please ask! I love talking about them c:

KEY TERMS

Include information such as "grakes" and "pets" and all other weird words you find in here lol.
click here

PREFERENCES

I love all styles of art, traditional, chibis fullbodies all of it! Sketchy, clean, colored black and white or shaded they all are awesome. My only caution towards traditional art is the colors can't always match up, the scanning kills the color or no scanner altogether. Though I do love me some good traditional don't get me wrong, and because of the medium it's fine if the colors off some.

I don't care too much for super simple chibis, though I might be interested in them for the simple characters like Jofranka, but otherwisseee. ;;
I don't care for base, animated or doll art either.

SPECIAL REQUESTS
CHECK HERE
Old Posted 05-20-2012, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote