View Single Post
Pixelist
Default   #3371  
been tired out, recently, probably because of the cold.

smokey and semi were on my bed last night. me and bro are taking it in turns to have them in our room.

played some don't starve together, thought i joined a marginally decent server, got called a noob for not doing anything in summer when i don't want to inconvenience anyone by taking a thermal stone and not being able to do much because of the overheating problem, then they said that they don't want 'noobs' in their server. elitism like that is why i don't bother w/ multiplayer games most of the time, but then i get lonely lmao. ppl also told me to look up a guide when i'd rather not spoil myself and get into all the mechanics on day 2 of playing the game in the first place, but apparently it's not enough for someone to want to enjoy the game without having to search up a guide.

i really should get back into MMOs, but. i can't really be arsed. the only games i'm currently interested in is don't starve together & binding of isaac afterbirth plus.

i've also heard that Journey's planning to be released on the PC, so i can't wait for that, but apparently Epic Games is working on that, so. chances are i'll have to figure out a way to boot it through their launcher if they're not releasing it on steam?

the only reason i managed to get fortnite on the pc is via linking it with the ps4 version, so. that's gonna be fun.

smash ultimate releases in a day, i think.
Old Posted 12-07-2018, 03:48 PM Reply With Quote