View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #2755  
Without looking at whatever teams you already put into PADHerder and also with suggestions of Awoken forms of stuff that you currently have in a regular or super uvo:

You could probably make a Skuld team; I'm not familiar with teambuilding for Skuld, but by eyeballing you could have Umiyama, Apex Starling, max skill Kamui, Wiz Merlin (Beast Rider), Muse, Awoken Lakshmi as subs, maybe Blue Odin and suepr uvo Andro as stat sticks idk + Snow White max skill can be nice if you want bind clears

Similarly for Urd; maybe Awoken Shiva or RB Shiva, your current Tyrannos, Wiz Merlin as subs, chibi cao cao as a budget sub if you want his active, but I don't see a burst option so idk

Awoken Bastet/GZL/Gilliam? problem is his skill level; maybe Saiga Another? except same problem/Awoken Susanoo/Verdandi

Verdandi/Delgado/Awoken Susanoo/GZL/steal from Awoken Bastet

So many light rows but no light row lead in your box apart from the healer-specific Awoken Ama D:

Awoken Yomi/Okuni/Dark Izanami/Pandora max skill/Vamp max skill or Chaos Dragon Knight, Voice max skill

Awoken FA Luci/Awoken or super uvo Pandora (idk)/Gryps Rider, Vector Finn? problem is his skill level/idk/idk

Awoken Pandora, steal Awoken FA Luci's subs

Durga/Dark Izanami/Okuni/Awoken Yomi/Satsuki
the problem here is Durga

I dunno how well any of these would work lol
pew pew
Old Posted 03-08-2016, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote