View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
Gregor had been with a few of the groups that tried to get information from the captive general though he new a long time ago they weren't going to get anything of use from him. Though it was also unknown as to who the true general was of the Western Resistance. Whenever around untrustworthy company anyone knew to use a fake name towards their leader. Though even when they were in their own company he was treated as someone who held all of the strings of this camp together.

All of the methods had failed thus far and he saw no point in killing the man before him as he stood with Neimi and one of his other lead officers. He had been told to kill him a number of times by countless but that would not bring the dead back nor would it fix any of the past destruction. Also at the moment the one before him was almost harmless. Unless he figured some way to get those cuffs off he couldn't cast a spell without damaging himself.

Neimi was a little confused why she was asked to come as she stood there. She had already tended to any wounds for the day and she was hardly anyone who wanted to see torture being taken place. The silence that followed the footsteps was making Neimi curious. Though she was like a cat in that aspect at times, probably due to being young still.

"Your not going to say anything of use I know that already... and killing you benefits me in no way nor will it correct anything you have done to anyone who is here." Gregor breathed out a little before folding his arm in front of him. "So you have a few choices... you can run away after the chains are removed though the odds of you getting far are probably pretty slim." He paused a little before glancing at Neimi who still was a bit lost at where this was going, they had been trying to pry information out of him though Gregor kept reminding that he didn't want the captive killed.

"Or you can stay under Neimi's care and watch the so called impure or lower class as your King seems to think these people are." Either way it was Mizuki's choice though he really wouldn't get but so far with the cuffs on and no magic. Drakes would find him easy enough pray as well as countless other beasts. Plus in a another month or so it would be winter and the pass and cliffs were a death trap then.

Neimi gawked a little as she looked up at Gregor. "M-My care? but" "Your a healer in training I think he will be fine, keeping him here or handing him over to your care isn't the worse fate I could give him." Oh Thalion was not going to like this. She was lucky that he would probably be in the shop for most of the day so he probably wouldn't notice that she had a new er.. charge so to speak.

Either way he ordered the other with him to take the chains off, though the cuffs stayed on. Yes he knew Mizuki could use a weapon but odds were being like that for a few days had weakened his arm strength to where he needed to recover before thinking on doing something so rash. Besides that he was putting him with Neimi on purpose. It also was putting him with one of their better fighters, so if he did try something odds were he'd lose.

Neimi flinched as Mizuki seemed to just stay where he was after going to the ground, she saw that coming after being hung there for days. Gregor left the two as Neimi sighed a little. "Oh Thal is going to kill me.."She muttered a little to herself before inching over still not sure what she was suppose to do or why she was placed in charge of him. She was timid in a way but also out spoken. At the moment the timid was over powering any of her other thoughts though. "um... can you stand? Or walk even... ?" There was a thought odds were he wasn't in much shape to do either. Asking Thalion was out of the question he'd say let him rot there. Felix or Raden would help she knew that. Probably better to get Raden, Felix did have a habit to chat too much.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 05:42 PM Reply With Quote