View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #1791  
I usually only apply for one or two jobs a day. Being a sea side town, most jobs are going to be ones that want their workers to drive so that's an instant no there.

My adviser hasn't been that bad, as long as I have applied for jobs and put them in my journal, than very rarely does he try to recommend me jobs. Was offered some work this Wednesday but not sure if will be doing it since have another company wanting to interview me so might arrange for it to be on Wednesday since it might be permanent work and there's one girl I don't like working with, she acts like the queen bee, lol.

I'm hoping to get some work from the local council, my adviser suggested that. Seeing there's a few outdoor ones, I'm like, okay, kind of prefer something that doesn't deal with folks as much. More prefer behind the scenes or 1 to 1. Just have to write why I want to work with them, lol.. like.. outdoors! who wants to spend most of their day cramped up in some small office space. XD

and ouch.. I know some folks don't like cold calling but that's kind of taking things a little too far. Luckily, have never had that happen in any of my workplaces, then again, I'm not one of the prettier girls, lol. Through folks have said I am pretty, I honestly not one of those little airheads that hang off of guy's arms. but again, most of my friends are literally guys, I honestly only have like one or two female friends here, I think that scares most guys off, lol.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 05-16-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Old Posted 05-16-2022, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote