View Single Post
Pixelist
yeah. it takes about thirty minutes to get to the main hub-area in a neighboring town. doesn't help that my town is under jurisdiction of said neighboring town, and i had to go over to the job center every so often, because they demanded i go there instead of doing the fucking phone calls and shit for some reason. that was before i somehow got onto sick benefits. for depression.

the one time i managed to find a job, and it was for fucking. call center work, but work-from-home using some sort of proxy shit. it was absolute shit. i didn't get paid because it was commission-based. and of course bc i often talked too fast or was too curt with people (i.e: wanting to not waste people's time because, you know, that's basic etiquette), they weren't taking the offer of fucking uhhhhhhhh

electricity comparisons. for free.

i'd only get money (about 50£) if i switched them over to another company that was partnered with the company that was running a campaign using our company. telemarketing!

anyways, don't go for call center work if you can help it, and if you absolutely have to go for call center work, make sure it's wage-based, not commission-based.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 05-04-2022, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote