Thread: My Apologies
View Single Post
Art Meiser
Default My Apologies   #1  
So I realize the site may be at a state of unrest due to the delays regarding the event. Though I am extremely honored with each of you being extremely understanding I have decided to do something with you guys in the mean time. I am done with the event items and have this time to either work on something else (I.E. More items or writing). But I figure I could give you guys something else that I know you all have been longing for.

I rarely do public livestreams. I am currently making a new livestream channel for this exact purpose though. I know another thing that users are begging for is a commons update. I am currently waiting on finished flats for the token items other wise I would work on them, and while I already have some artists working on commons, I am going to step in with some things. This livestream will remain public and any user may join and make suggestions, just keep in mind that I will be making a word file with suggestions.

So as an official apology again from me PLEASE join my livestream for some commonly goodness!

http://www.livestream.com/trispheesp...tream?t=161728
Old Posted 02-09-2012, 07:32 PM