View Single Post
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #5  
Fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
Witchchylde:
Unfortunately, as you were moving the eggs, one slipped and fell. The crack as it hit the floor seemed to echo throughout the room. You hold your breath. A shadow stretches across the floor, in the doorway, you see a dark shape and two glowing blue eyes. Derpy steps forward slowly. Once in the light of the kitchen, he sits in the floor and begins crying. At a volume that shouldn't be possible for someone so small. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It's loud and distracting and is going to slow progress down as you all will have to cheer him up and get Derpy back to sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Um, I'll use the Delicious Donut now, I think.
Thankfully, Witchchylde remembers that Derpy loves donuts, so they grab one from the counter and hand it to Derpy. He hiccups and looks surprised for a few seconds, then wipes at his eyes and snout with the back of one paw before taking a bite. Now happy again, he waddles back down the hallway to the bedroom, eating his donut before resuming his nap.
After that, Witchchylde manages to clean up the dropped egg and scramble the rest of them properly in a pan instead of on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
I'm going to try the VERY ill advised task of grinding coffee beans... just quietly scoop them into the grinder and... man I wish I had my mortar and pestle with me.

Aaaand I rolled a 1... why am I not surprised. Sorry guys!

Of course the coffee grinder is INCREDIBLY LOUD!!!!
There is a soft, almost imperceptible, vibration in the ground. It happens again. And again, getting slightly stronger each time. You glance at the counter and see a rippling effect in a glass of water. It triggers a flashback to that popular dinosaur movie that came out decades ago. The vibrations keep getting stronger. The dishes on the set table begin to rattle with each heavy step. Then they stop. You slowly turn your head to the doorway. Derpy is standing there, his bright blue eyes glaring right at you. You hold completely still. Unfortunately, Derpy isn't a t-rex. He can see you. With a deafening shriek that has the pitch of a compy, but the volume and duration of the t-rex, he launches himself at you and clings to your leg so tightly that nothing will get him off. It is so disruptive that everyone spends the next hour trying to calm Derpy and get him back to sleep.
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 10-25-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old Posted 10-23-2018, 02:57 PM