View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #121  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veshora View Post
If you start in the Body Shop, you can enhance your appearance with the Tufted Dragon set. Tail, spine, claws and horns show true dedication to the draconic species when surgically added.

You'd have thought a dragon necklace would be a nice gift for your significant other, or maybe you could grab a piece of gold from a dragon's hoard. But if so, you have to search elsewhere but Trinkets. For your dragon shopping spree, that's a store you can safely skip.

Maybe you don't want to go under the knife, but scissors are more your thing. Then head over to the Salon for a hairstyle that still grants you Tufted Dragon flair.

Dragons may have a penchant for luxury in their collections, but you can nevertheless stay away from Lavish Luxuries. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

Be the latest trend in Threads with the Dragon Hoodie, or if you're looking for summer wear, the Green Dragon Gown Top.

I think it makes perfect sense for dragons not to wear pants, but in case you do want some matching bottoms for your Green Dragon attire, head over to Eclectic Trends where you'll find the rest of the set.

Bears, mascots and monsters - sure you're able to snag a dragon costume in the Token Shop? But no luck there. You only miss out on chandeliers and towels if you avoid the Token Shop, not even a dragon plushie.
You start to lean down to bob for an apple but yank up at the last second as you see a centipede swim by. Nope, you won't be getting one of those in your mouth today, no sir, no m'am, no nobody!

Luckily you also happen to notice a floating candy right on the top and you safely pluck it out, only for it to burst into 74 smaller candies. Weird, it didn't look pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsunaine View Post
if i have an available question may i get one?
I'm not sure if you'll get a chance to answer this before end of event... but here we go. We don't have food smilies here on Tris, but we do have at least one named after a food. Which one is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
"Oh yeah! Those were...Fungal Fae and Mighty Hunter Grog!"
You waddle your little self up to the cauldron again, pretty sure you're not going to get harassed by a fish this time. It's a long climb to the top to bob for your apple, but you persevere until you're looking down into the water. There's your prey, and like a mighty hunter you swoop down...

and catch nothing but water. You sight in and go for it again, face full of water but no apple... further investigation proves that this isn't a real apple at all. It's a ghost apple. After one last attempt at catching it you give up and snag the next one that floats by, which is probably good since this one has a treasure map etched into the side. You follow the map and find a pirate's treasure chest full of 648 aurum.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-07-2018, 01:52 AM