View Single Post
The Magic Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
Excluding the Event Shop and Archaic Antiquities, if I were seeking items with the word Dragon in the name, where would I go, and where can I skip?
If you start in the Body Shop, you can enhance your appearance with the Tufted Dragon set. Tail, spine, claws and horns show true dedication to the draconic species when surgically added.

You'd have thought a dragon necklace would be a nice gift for your significant other, or maybe you could grab a piece of gold from a dragon's hoard. But if so, you have to search elsewhere but Trinkets. For your dragon shopping spree, that's a store you can safely skip.

Maybe you don't want to go under the knife, but scissors are more your thing. Then head over to the Salon for a hairstyle that still grants you Tufted Dragon flair.

Dragons may have a penchant for luxury in their collections, but you can nevertheless stay away from Lavish Luxuries. Your money is better spent elsewhere.

Be the latest trend in Threads with the Dragon Hoodie, or if you're looking for summer wear, the Green Dragon Gown Top.

I think it makes perfect sense for dragons not to wear pants, but in case you do want some matching bottoms for your Green Dragon attire, head over to Eclectic Trends where you'll find the rest of the set.

Bears, mascots and monsters - sure you're able to snag a dragon costume in the Token Shop? But no luck there. You only miss out on chandeliers and towels if you avoid the Token Shop, not even a dragon plushie.
Death's mule librarian. The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.
Old Posted 11-06-2018, 09:00 AM