View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Yeah, that picture doesn't do those eyes justice, but they're kind of a subtle charcoal/antique gold duochrome effect. Very good for a cat's eyes.
For the record, idk if they ship to Canada or if it would be very expensive, but I get all my eyes at: glasseyesonline.com They're a great company in, I think, South Carolina and they've got a ton of eyes in many sizes and styles. Even if you prefer getting the eyes through me, you can always pick eyes you like online and I can order them and send them or just send them if I already have them. XD

I have been lazy and didn't finish my craft list by the end of the month like I was supposed to (per my friend trying to help me set/keep to deadlines). But I'm super close still. Buuuut...misplaced my good yarn needles which is kind of a problem as I need one of them to finish all the projects I was supposed to do anyway. XP

Gonna try to be a little productive tonight after work and track down my yarn needles again so I can get at least 1 done this weekend though.
Old Posted 08-01-2021, 03:12 PM Reply With Quote