View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Hmmmm....depends on which ones they have really. I discovered with the lost kitties toys, they actually have numbers imprinted in the cartons/printed on containers that indicate which kitty is inside so in an effort to not get as many dupes, I've been trying to use those when purchasing. Though I didn't start until partway through the series 2 cartons.
Tl;dr: If it's series 1 cartons, no need, I have all those (though that's the series the sweater kitty is from), but if it's series 2 small cartons, yes please! And if it's any others, I can send a list of known numbers if you want to help prevent dupes. XD
(And pic examples of numbers for identifying purposes lol.)

Unfortunately, I don't have a spare of the sweatwr kitty. I bought it on Ebay as it was one of just a few I needed from series 1 still so it was easier and cheaper than trying to track it down in the cartons.

Yes! I bought a few of the big purrista dolls (I have a dupe of one if you want it (pic coming once I get home tonight), and several of the little marble kitty ones, which are adorable, but I don't think I'll make an effort to collect them all as idk what to actually do with them. XD
But I have enough of the meowbles to probably make a little garland I can hang off a shelf in my eventual craft corner.

Awww kitty doll! What kind of face do you want for it?
Old Posted 07-30-2021, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote