View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
And Tam actually drowns out the neighbour's loud music for a moment with a squee.

Er, did anybody look at my pictures? I mean besides peeps who saw them when I spammed them in other forums. I was hoping for critique or feedback on the little blue and white doll.
Totally missed that link in your last post. As someone who is kind of creeped out by most human dolls, I'm probably not the right person to give feedback. The longer, skinnny arms/legs give it an "elf on the shelf" vibe. It's not for me, but is cute.

Custard still needs wings attached (I paused on that to start glove prototyping for my next big project), but depending on my energy level after work, may finish her up tonight. And have a couple ideas for the macaron, so first need to transfer the pattern to my computer, then go digging for yarns, which will probably be what I do on my day off as I really need to muck out my closet again anyway to reorganize and get to most of my yarn. (Before and after pics maybe if everyone promises not to shame me for how bad the before pic is... ;>.>)

Also...glove so far:
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-28-2021 at 11:47 AM.
Old Posted 07-28-2021, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote