View Single Post
Desolation Denizen
Leila watched the spirit take form, heard its words, impassively. Calculating. The precise nature of her Servant's capabilities had been imparted to her in an instant, an intimate, intuitive understanding of this entity's nature as Caster and the powers it commanded.

"Grigori Rasputin." She spoke the name as though testing its temper. Satisfactory. She began to pace about the apartment, working through permutations of the different ways the Servant's skills and her own spells could interact.

Not necessarily interested in the spirit's response, she began to think aloud. "I see you cannot work magecraft of your own... one would think that a detriment to the Caster class, that you would be better suited to the role of Assassin, and yet... who would ever suspect us? Yes. We will kill them before they even know whom they face."

She turned to confront the Servant. Her Servant. Rasputin. "I am able to fend for myself, with my magecraft. I take the field, you work your work in the shadows, preparing our snares, and we murder them one by one. Is this amenable?"
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 02-08-2015, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote