View Single Post
Fizzy's Cuppycake <3
What did you do Pocket? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And by that I mean nothing you did caused this, it's all on him. Believe me, the hardest thing in the world for a guy to do is open up fully to someone. It may be a trust issue, emotional baggage, or whatever. I'd go so far as to say, and this probably isn't the case, but some guys do it out of fear of rejection, or as a means to end relationships- Now stop thinking what you're thinking right now! Fizzy went through the same thing. We were dating, I was over concerned about her well being. I would go as far to say I pushed her away with kindness a bit. I made her feel obsolete. And know what she told me? She told me that I am..I AM! ME! too good for her and that she wasn't good enough for me! HAH! that's a laugh.

let me try to say this a different way...

I know things look bad...but everything you feel as far as not being good enough is a lie. You can only do your best, right? there's something deeply wrong with him. Makes me seriously want to talk with him and you...But as far as going to his mother, I mean think about it. Who has he known longer, you or the one who birthed him? Less it's a step mom, i dunno. but besides that, there are just some things guys can't talk about in front of their wives. I've got some things I'd never EVER say to fizzyology. It's just how things are. I'd say just give him time and space, and stop beating yourself up over something that isn't there! text me.
Old Posted 02-08-2011, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote