Thread: Goodbye, Wagon
View Single Post
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default Goodbye, Wagon   #1  
I know this is where the welcoming committee usually hangs out.
But is there a goodbye committee, too?

Ugh, anyway. I just wanted to say goodbye to you all--properly, especially the people who don't come into Shadows [my hangout] or Glitch's wonderful thread [which I highly suggest checking out, same with Law's thread, and Natsu's. Go talk to them, too. They are really cool dudes.]

Its been one hell of a rollercoaster for me, on the site. And I'm crying as I type this, because theres been so many friendships, so many people, who I never thought in my lifetime would care about me the way they did [and some, still do. But I think, for now, its time for me to leave.

I've done as much bad, as I've done good, probably more so bad. And I don't think anyone here needs a constant negative person in their lives on a daily basis. I'm a kill joy. And none of you lovely wonderful people deserve that. Its hard for me to be happy, about anything, and I don't want to force myself into places where I'm not wanted, and I don't belong anymore. I know, there will be a few disagreeances, [is that even a real word?] but I think this is for the best.

Live long, and prosper, guys. Batty is officially a nuisance no more.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote