Thread: *Ponders*
View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  

Hahaha No no he had to be delivered a month early. I was complaining of pains but I ignored them for the longest time thinking "oh just baby pains, I don't want to be one of those who complains about it."

Well after I couldn't move from said pain and my husband and mother forced me to go to the hospital and we had two trips back.. they decided something was probably wrong even with the scans and tests not showing anything.

This was further proven after the last trip there and I was up walking around still talking about pain after having three shots of morphine in an hour's time. The nurse looked like she had seen a ghost an was asking why I was walking around. My simple answer was that I was not told I could not walk. I was admittingly confused till I was told later and after the surgery haha.... Turns out at some point he had kicked or moved enough causing the tube connecting to the ovary to twist twice.

So i learned that was a thing that could happen! Just it wasn't suppose to be able to happen that late in the term or with how small I am. >_> The only thing I really remember from the c section was the doc looking at the ovary and asking how long did she say she was in pain for. Or something along those lines.. XD I also learned I have a high tolerance to pain and pain meds. As did that poor nurse.

All in all I wouldn't worry too much besides the hiccups everything was smooth. I read all those stories too and I was like well.. most of it's out of my hands. I will have to roll with the punches. ^^; Everyone else in my family had normal easy deliveries.. haha I'm so lucky..

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote