View Single Post
Psych
Default New 3DS: Plates or XL?   #1  
So I'm curious... who has what system? Do you like the bigger size of the XL or do you like the interchangeable plates of the smaller system?

I use to own the Fire Emblem N3DSXL, but my sister's Persona 3DS stopped working properly out of nowhere so I gave her mine as a wedding gift. Then I got the Galaxy N3DSXL but decided I wanted to try the smaller one with plates, so... I traded that one to my other little sister for her Animal crossing small 3DS (although one of the buttons worked intermittently..)

By chance, I happened to snag one of the Black Friday deals and got the $99 N3DS with interchangeable plates and I LOVE it. I've even gone as far as making my own plates.. there are a few on amazon I want too, and I can tell it's slowly becoming an addiction. So much to the point where I had my local GS locate a Pokémon 20th anniversary edition of the smaller 3DS to ship to their store to get.

Also! Add me if you'd like to your friend code list! I could always use more friends. Just let me know if you've added me so I can add you back!

Friend Code: 3798-0937-2694
Old Posted 12-05-2016, 09:55 AM Reply With Quote