View Single Post
isn't that funny
i greatly dislike this. the other day i made an avi with items i knew and ended up using the search bar to save on extra clicks but i cannot do that when creating a new one. i have to find the item,click on the item, click again(if i have more than one of the same type) add the item click the layer button, change the layer so the newest item is on top instead of the bottom then exit the layers then decide if i want the item then if i don't i have to click it again and remove it

i have spent more than fifteen minutes trying to put a pink sky on my avi and i am so fed up that i am not going to change my avi at all now and the avatars are literally the reason i joined this site and was my favorite part even now. there are so many extra steps that it just isn't worth it with my limited hand mobility and even more limited patience(i make a lot of mistakes).

i realize the polite thing to do is to compliment something i like, gently complain then end with a hopeful message about future success but really i am left with nothing but petulance and frustration in me... also apparently the only 'sky' item i own is starry sky?? guess noone has gotten that far sorting out the tags
Last edited by littl3chocobo; 07-07-2020 at 06:21 AM.
Old Posted 07-07-2020, 06:19 AM Reply With Quote