View Single Post
Thorns and Claws
Default   #9  
He shrugged listening to her hardly caring about her thoughts that she seemed willing to share. "I'll Find out what I wish to know, you don't have to be alive for such information. I'd think you of all people would know that." It was a warning that she could get out of this alive if she just told him what he wanted, though he didn't see that coming to pass. "It just matters in how you die, something slow and drawn out is too good for you." His words were sharp, he knew she wasn't the same. A lot of the people he knew had changed over the years, either the corruption of power or of broken wills. It was a sad sight really, seeing someone such as herself almost half crazed.

"So whats your decision Tyra? Not that I believe you have any shred of the person you once were left in you.. but at least I gave you a fair chance to redeem yourself, even just a little." He continued to wait to see what her answer was. If he didn't get one he was just going to kill her and get it in another way, one most people would be against. But it was information that he needed to know, something told him he had a idea of what the answer was without getting the answer from the Queen's pawn.

Even with his warnings that he would get the information in some form or another she went about taunting his words. "Your not as powerful as you once were warlock... " She smirked at her words knowing she was right. "Getting your information won't change anything, you'll fail just as you did before when you tried to kill her ladyship." The woman all but laughed knowing she'd get under his skin sooner or later. It was like she was trying to get him to kill her, though it might be her best option seeing as the Queen would have her head if she returned empty handed and reported the news that her prized captive was lose.
Old Posted 07-24-2012, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote