View Single Post
Tasty Zucchini!
This is my first event here on Trisphee, and I've really been enjoying it a lot. The lurker in me is happy to see that it's not a post for currency event, and that you can still pick up stuff just by browsing around. It's also really nice that even as a lurker, you can still actively participate because of the war game. Having two options to get event currency is really, really awesome.

The game itself. Despite the simplicity of your basic PRS game, the fact that it's themed to things other than the traditional 'paper', 'rock' and 'scissor' options, PLUS given more options, AND it ties in with the event make it a really enjoyable game, win or lose, if you ask me. Especially since even if you lose, you still win by getting event currency.

Event items. I am SO happy to see a good mix of male and female items. It's always bothersome to me when the majority of items are girly, so seeing some badass event items was a huge plus. Not to mention the awesome quality of these event items! A lot of them could easily pass as a high end shop item, or even a donation item considering all the poses they have, and how versatile they are. Amazing selection of events items. You know your event items are amazing when someone who is just starting out with no gold, like me, can use nothing but ONE event's items and come up with a kickass avatar. Major kudos to the item team for the items.

Cons. Hmm, I honestly can't think of many cons. The issues that arose were quickly dealt with. I suppose if pressed for something to suggest, I'd say to increase the chance of finding a feather while lurking a per cent or two higher, as the ratio to finding swords it's pretty rare. Though I also understand they are supposed to be rarer. The only other thing I can say is to make the wait time between battles less, but I also understand that cooldown period probably helps with server stress and whatnot, plus one can always lurk around for items between battles, which is nice.

Oh, one other thing. Perhaps test the event items a little more before release, so you don't have missing poses like the Zephyr Skin missing it's male black fur pose.

Long feedback post is long, sorry about that.
Last edited by Beast; 11-23-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Added suggestion.
Old Posted 11-23-2010, 03:10 PM