View Single Post
One Fish
Default   #63  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzerain of Sheol View Post
Kiddiss, as I said above, there are quite a few advanced versions of listed achievements, the later tiers of which gives hundreds or even a thousand tokens each. :)
~Kat is a little puzzled~
Do you mean, something along the lines of "Make x number of post in {forum name} Forum to earn y number of Tokens" sort of thing?

If it's like "Post 100 times in Music Forum", I'm screwed. I just can't post (aka type) that much :/ *gerk*
You can ask Faux, Ari, Serena, and Pinkie- I'm know for my Wall o' Texts, not for a high post count.
To be honest, my post-per-day percentage is at least 7 times higher on Tris than ANY other site, including Gaia, where I used to BUMP the Million Page Thread daily.

I shall do my best, though ^_^

I'm loving these new items too much!! <3

OwO Now I have to decide if I want to get Kamid's items before they leave the shop?? I have 695 tokens right now, but I've only purchased something like 5 of the new items so far... and those were the lower-cost items. Ó_Ò

AGGGG!! Too many decisions thrown at me today! I think mah head is gonna explode!
~Kat faints~
Hi! I'm Kat!
Kat's Kwest for Shiny Objects
Seeking BAKENEKO- I has runes, au & other currencies
THANK YOU: Reyo for Celestial Wolf & Anon for BOTH Pandora's Boxes <3 I WILL GET JOO!
I use my phone 95% of internet, beware of auto co-wrecks

Faux is my SquishyPinkie is my Ninja in Shiny ArmorAri & Serena are my Lil Sisters
F/Married/Over 30/6 feline kids
Possibly hikikomori
Old Posted 03-30-2012, 06:24 AM