View Single Post
기다려
Default   #7  
i'm so angry on your behalf. RP partners are supposed to respect your boundaries and the communication about how the RP is going and how you want it to go is supposed to be mutual, not one-sidedly forcing it on you; RP rules say as much even if they don't say it exactly like this. was that the only person you've ever RPed with? i've had a couple of bad RP experiences but i had a host of good ones too, so the experience of RPing wasn't ruined for me.

i usually make my characters according to the story, but i've also RPed with people who used pre-made OCs. in that case we picked a plot their OC would fit well into. we could take a fairytale and twist it, or we could also make our own plot.
you can introduce your OCs if you have their profiles already made, and let's see what we can come up with! as for existing premises that i have, here are a few:

needless to say, we can come up with all sorts of ideas beyond these ones and i think it'll be better to decide what kind of RP we want to do after you share your OC profiles, unless you particularly like one of the plots in the spoiler. and if it's twisted fairytales that interest you, i'm down for reworking just about any fairytale. it's only a plot from scratch that'll take a bit of planning.

one more thing: should i make us an OOC thread for us to discuss this further?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Last edited by daikokunyo; 12-04-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old Posted 12-04-2019, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote