View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
Blue shifted her weight from one leg to the other, ever conscious of the demons eye all but giving her a very literal head-to-toe inspection. “I mean, you're not wrong there,” Blue said laughing, a bit nervously, “War is a human's favorite past time it seems. Though I think there is something to be said for those of us that actually enjoy and want peace.” She waddled through the door, leaving it open so they could continue their conversation. Blue had had enough of standing in front of a demon with a translucent shower curtain wrapped around herself and soaking wet.

“Ah, yeah, you were probably there for some of those ancient wars, huh? Did you ever fight in one for shits and giggles? I hear that's what those gods did,” Blue said with a shrug, trying to make it apparent that myths weren't her strong suit. Truth be told she always got the Greeks and Romans mixed up, as well as any mythos that she did actually know about. “And I suppose that's a good thing. But I tend to keep my head down. Who's to say I wouldn't have my government after me if I weren't a bit more rebellious?” she said with a chuckle. “Yeah, some do, but really only if they want to. No accidents, see?”

Blue laughed nervously. It didn't take too much for her to kill a loved one, apparently. She knew she should be scared. Here, in front of her, was a very literal demon. A very literal demon that had just claimed to kill and eat her partner because she was hungry. Yet, she felt completely at ease—excepting, maybe, her lack of clothes. That part was what she was uncomfortable about, of all things. Her eyes widened, never expecting the demon to actually touch her and she found her chin being lifted, looking up into the demon's middle eye. She had nothing to hide so she simply just blinked up at her, confused as to why she deserved to be scrutinized so thoroughly. “Was what worth it? Getting my bills paid with not catches? Hell yeah I'm happy about that. It isn't like you made me give you my soul, right? Of course I'm happy.”

Blue shrugged, finally gaining the courage to leave where her feet were planted for what seemed like ages and dug through a couple drawers pulling out articles of clothing. “Look, I really don't know. I was just taking a bath when you came in, so...uh...my knowledge of the arcane is pretty close to nil. I understand I'm not the funnest to get stuck with, but hey, we'll work on getting you back as soon as possible, right? Google is our friend, so I guess that's where we're gonna start---” Blue's eyes widened now looking at the candles melt through the doorway. She yelped with the first phrase of the demonic yanking the door shut. She was breathing heavy as she stumbled back, staring at the door with wide eyes.
Old Posted 11-01-2017, 04:38 AM Reply With Quote